Perfect for parking lots, sidewalks and high-traffic outdoor areas.
As a business owner, the last thing you need to worry about is what’s in the forecast. With a Signicade® plastic sandwich board, you just set it and forget it – in rain, snow or any other type of weather. The durable plastic frame won’t rust or damage easily, and you can fill the frame water or sand to make it more wind-resistant. And since it’s 100% plastic (with no paint), normal wear and tear is barely noticeable. In the recessed sign area, corrugated plastic inserts feature fade-resistant printing that keeps your message looking sharp and bold.
For a popular indoor option, check out our metal A-frames. They’ve got a polished, professional look, with paper poster inserts. For a more classic look, check out our chalkboard signs.
Make your Signicade® stand out
• Use large fonts with contrasting colors to increase readability.
• If you're using arrows on your inserts, double check to make sure they'll face the right way in the frame.
• Go with high-resolution images you can enlarge without visible blurring.
• Put sand or water inside the frame to weigh it down (instructions included).
Using your sign
• Inserts fit perfectly in recessed sign areas.
• Tabs hold your graphics firmly in place, without damaging them.
• You can remove your inserts just by sliding them up and out.Measurements
• Insert dimensions: 24" x 36" (W x H)
• Frame dimensions: 25" x 45" x 3" (W x H x D)
• Weight of frame: 18 lbs